Monday, August 26, 2013

Montreal Street Style (The Detailed Edition)


Recently, a few friends of mine and I took a little trip to Montreal. We had an amazing time and those rumors you hear about the French being rude aren't true at all! Everyone we met was so lovely and wonderful and I can't wait to go back.So if you're stuck wondering where you should take your next vacay I would recommend considering Montreal. Anyways, while we were there I took some photos of the details in some of our outfits. I hope you enjoy the photos and can perhaps gather some inspiration of your own.

If you have any questions on any certain piece please leave them down below.

Farha
x
And now for the photos:



 















1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan! These are some great looks, love the ripped jeans:)
    We've nominated you for a blogger award - its a way to share more! Check out our post? Thanks Jan x
    erinandkatherine.blogspot.ca/2013/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete