Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nars Luster and Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple


Today, I thought I would share with you guys one of my  two of my favorite go-to make up products for the summer time. The first one that I am going to mentions is by Nars and it is their blush in Luster. Luster is described to be a sheer golden apricot, I would describe it as being a peachy orange with red undertones. It is really pretty on the cheeks and warms up the skin a little making it look like you have a nice glow or have been in the sun a little to long. I recommend this blusher to anyone as I think it would be suitable to most skin tones.  I especially think this blusher would look good on those with blue eyes because the color of the blush would help your eyes stand out more!

You can purchase it at your local Sephora or the Sephora website.

The next product I would like to suggest to all you is the Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple. It is no secret that I love my red lip sticks and Candy Apple is a red lipstick that has a more sheer formulation. It can be easily be built up to a more brighter red and can also be toned down and more sheered out. I think the color and the formulation are especially great for the summer time.  I tend to go for more of a bright lip rather than doing my eyes during the summer because it is so much hotter and I don't want to end up with panda eyes.


The Revlon Lip Butter can be purchased at you local drugstore.

And now for photos:

Nars Blush in Luster
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

                                                                                    
------------------------------------------------------------
All makeup up used:


Face:
Dior Hydra Life Tinted Moisturizer in #1

Benefit Hoola Brozer
Nars blush in Luster
MUFE Duo Mat Powder in #203

 Eyes:
 Covergirl Lash Blast in Black

 Lips:
 Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

 ------------------------------------------------------------








Thanks for reading! Hope everyone is having a great week and as always if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section down below.

Farhaa
x

Instagram: Farhaa_

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I really liked this makeup look :)

    xoxo
    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blush looks so good on you! :)
    Is it quite sheer?

    xo Sofi
    http://beautythingies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      The blush isn't as sheer as it may seem. The pigmentation is on par with the rest of Nars blushes. If you use a little it can be sheered out but it is also really build-able.

      Hope this helps!
      Thanks for reading
      x

      Delete