Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Haul - H&M Knits and Blazer

I was recently at H&M and decided to see if I could find some pieces for winter. To my luck,I came out with a whole bag of goodies! I got 2 sweaters a blazer and a ring which isn't in the post. Chunky knits are exactly what I reach for in the -20 weather (an increasing) weather. All of this stuff should be in stores now if you are interested.

On a side note, sweaters are a good investment as they can be worn for more than a year, they are trendy and are always in for winter. I hope to see if I can grab a couple more longer ones! If you know of any good places with long knit sweaters comment below!



Sweater with elbow patches $29.99 CAN




This one is my favorite!
Cable Knit Sweater $34.95

Up close in more detail. (Love the color combo)

Hope everyone is well!
Farhaaa

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul.The sweater is the real star.nice blog.

    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and its so cozy and comforatable. Great for winter!

    Thanks for following!
    :D

    ReplyDelete