Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Trend: Gold Jewellery


Hey Everyone!

Its been a while since I posted anything about jewellery which is odd because I love jewellery. During the past few weeks I have been gravitating towards gold jewellery. I think the warmer tones really add something to an outfit during the cooler fall months. In fact, I think during winter and fall gold jewellery is a must.

The photo above include some of the pieces I have been sporting as of late. Sorry about the poor quality of the photo, I couldn't get a proper photo no matter what I tried. If you're wondering where you can find these pieces the Cuff and Earring Cuff are both from H&M (the bracelet is over year old but you can find something similar at forever21), the necklace, bracelet and studs are all from forever 21 and are for the most par recent purchases so try having a peek at you local forever 21. The rings are from a local store but infinity midi rings can be found basically anywhere!

Hope you enjoyed this short post, and thanks for reading!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian followers

Farhaa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment