Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentines Day Look: Radiant Red

Hey Everyone,

So I have a simple look for you guys today. It is really easy to do and hopefully will help those looking for some inspiration for their Valentines Day look. I actually wore this look to a recent concert (Muse) I went to, and I thought it would make a great look for valentines day. It is different then the one I did last year which was more of a natural blushing look.  I think this is a radiant, easy look which can be worn on Valentines Day, either with your significant other or while eating a tub of ice cream and watching the latest episode of Suits.

On a side note... I have been really into red lipstick again so coincidentally I am wearing the same lipstick I am in my last post. Also, apologies for the hair,  I was in a rush and had just washed it and I did not realize it was all over my face.

 So now for the make up:



On the Face:
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe
Concealor: Sephora Perfecting Cover Concealer
Blush: Nars Blush in Madly on the backs of my cheeks and Nars Orgasm on the apples
Bronzer: Benefit Bronzer in Hoola

On the Eyes:
Eyeshadow 1: Lid Shade from the Maybelline Chai Latte Quad all over the lid
Eyeshadow 2: Eyebrow shade from the Maybelline Chai Latte Quad on the inner 1/4 of my lid blended in with the lid shade
Eyeliner 1: Essence eye liner pen in Black on the outer half of my eye lid
Eyeliner 2: Sephora Jumbo Liner 12hr Wear Waterproof eyeliner in 04 Taupe on the bottom lashline Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast Volume

Lips:
Lipstick: Revlon Matte Lipstick in 06 Really Red



















Hope everyone has a wonderful week and a special Valentines Day!
Don't forget to follow me on instagram: Farhaa_
Farhaa
x

15 comments:

  1. This look is so pretty, love the lip color!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'd definitely like to follow each other, following you now! :) I really like your blog!!
    xx, Siri
    www.SirisLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am now following you!
      Thanks for dropping by!

      x

      Delete
  2. I love this red lipstick! I'd love to have us follow each other. I just pressed the follow button :)

    Sydney xo
    http://nowastedbreath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look -so- pretty!!! I wish I could wear red lipstick like that but it doesn't work with my skin tone. However it looks stunning on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep searching! I think there is a perfect red shade for everyone!

      x

      Delete
  4. The red is really pretty on you! I'm your newest follower.

    http://tanjaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your make up looks great! thank you for stoppping by my blog! followed you :)

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love this red on you! I love your blog! I'm following! I would love if you stopped by mine sometime :D

    http://makingupashlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lipstick, you looked great =) I am also into red lipsticks so much lately, they are so feminine and classy ! Kisses and if you want let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and FB !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. hay, new follower I love your makeup :)
    follow back, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking beautiful! I'm ur new follower:) I would love that u follow me back and can you please click on SHEINSIDE in Red on my blog? I do need visits there! xo
    www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete